Ultrasonic Mist Diffusers and Essential Oil Diffusers are often paired with essential oils for use in aromatherapy. Depending on the type of oil you use, diffusers can be extremely helpful in rejuvenating your mind and body. The mist emitted by these devices is absorbed by the air and provides a truly calming and soothing effect. Diffusers are also effective in reducing fungus and bacteria from their surroundings.
Ultrasonic diffusers can also function as humidifying diffusers. Essential oils added into the water remain on the surface, while a disk within the device vibrates and stirs the water, dispersing the oil into tiny particles and simultaneously humidifying the surrounding air.
Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser
Our Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser is the ultimate companion when it comes to helping you achieve a blissful and relaxing experience. Also, its dark wood-grain finish and exquisite design make it a modern and stylish accessory for your living area. Choose from the dark woodgrain or light woodgrain to suit your decor.
Give your senses a treat and create a truly soothing resting experience/general atmosphere using our Aromatherapy Ultrasonic Mist Diffuser with our assorted range of essential oils.
Dimensions/Size: 18.5cmW x 18.5cmD x 24.5cmH (155 x 170 unboxed)
Plugs: 2 Pin Australian Plug
Voltage: 220/240 Volt – 12 Watts
- Cool-mist vapour
- No need for initial warming up
- Continuous running for 10 hours
- Timer option for one, two, or three hours
- Automatic shut-down when the water level is critically low
- Ideal for use with essential oil blends or other fragrant oils.
- One year guarantee for all electrical components
How to Use
- Connect the adaptor cord to the base of the diffuser.
- Remove the top cover of the diffuser.
- Add about 300mL of cold tap water into the water tank.
- Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil/blend to the water.
- Replace the top cover and ensure it is safely sealed.
- Plugin the power supply and press 'On'.
- Use the ‘Mist’ button to select either the ‘Intermittent’ mode or the ‘Continuous’ mode options.
Optional: Use the ‘Light’ button to turn on a multi-light function for a truly exotic and relaxing atmosphere.
Precautions and Instructions
- Handle all electric equipment with care.
- Make sure the top cover is secure before turning the diffuser on.
- Clean Regularly