It’s Time to Form Healthier Habits at work as well!
How Companies Can Help Their Work-From-Home Teams Create a Great Space with Ultrasonic Diffusers and Essential Oils
Successful companies recognize and value the impact scent has on workplace productivity. Not only offices, but pleasant-smelling work-from-home environments also have a significant role in enhancing work productivity. According to research, a pleasant scent can uplift mood as much as 40%!
Role of Aromatherapy in Increasing Workplace Productivity
The use of essential oils, which are natural plant based extracts, via aromatherapy is known to have overall beneficial physical, physiological and spiritual effects, such as:
- relieves stress and has an overall relaxing effect
- improving mood and alleviating anxiety or depressed moods
- energises the mind after a long day of thoughtful work
- promotes a good night’s sleep
Five Benefits of Scented Workspaces
Here’s what makes a pleasant-smelling work environment superior to others.
- Reduced Stress – certain scents can alleviate feelings of negativity and the effects of stress on personal performance, providing relief and working as ‘aromatic stress busters’.
- Elevated Performance –pleasant scents can help reduce fatigue, enhance mental wellness and therefore clarity, and improve flow state and task focus and more productivity.
- Elevated Creativity – an environment that is scented can promote heightened creativity and problem solving activities.
- Healthier Environment – certain scents may have air purifying and disinfecting properties, meaning less workers falling ill and less impact on sick leave.
Using Ultrasonic Diffusers to Help Rejuvenate and Revitalise Your Workplace at Home or the Office
Due to the amazing healing and rejuvenating abilities of pure essential oil blends, dispersing them as misted scents into the room you are working in can be effective in helping those who are work-from-home employees to relax and focus in the midst of stressful situations at home or at work.
An ultrasonic oil diffuser can help add moisture to the surrounding air, and also release vapors into the environment throughout the day in the form of a fine, natural-scented mist. Some diffusers come with additional features, such as soothing lights or ambient sounds, to create an enhanced soothing experience.
Essential Oils to Choose From
So encourage your work-from-home staff or your in office staff to upkeep their well-being and productivity by spreading the magic of essential oils in their environment with the help of essential oil blends and essential oil diffusers. They’re convenient to use, and the best way to avail the full benefits of essential oils.
Your team could start by dispersing one of the following therapeutic essential oils into their surroundings for a more welcoming and pleasant work-from-home space:
- To Create a State of Calm and Balance try Mediation Essential Oil Blend which has Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Lime Cold Pressed (Citrus aurantifolia), Marjoram Sweet (Origanum marjorana), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Cedarwood Virginian (Juniperus virginiana), Ylang Ylang Complete (Cananga odorata)
- To Enhance Focus and Concentration try Mindfulness Essential Oil Blend which has Pink Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi), Sandalwood West Indian (Amyris balsamifera), Jasmine (Jasminum grandiflorum), Frankincense (Boswellia serrata), Cedarwood Atlas (Cedrus atlantica), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus)
- To Relax and Unwind for a restorative rest or sleep try Sleep Essential Oil Blend which has Orange Sweet Valencia (Citrus sinensis), Lavender French (Lavandula angustifolia), Ylang Ylang Complete (Cananga odorata), Marjoram (Origanum marjorana)
- To Uplift and Re-energize try Resilience Essential Oil Blend which has Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium), Neroli (Citrus aurantium var. amara), Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata), Rose Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Peru Balsam (Myroxylon balsamum pereirae), Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides)
So when you are considering setting up an onboarding kit for your new employees or the occasional "thank you" gift for your teams at work or at home, check out our Essential Oil Gift Set for a truly unique Work From Home Aromatherapy Gift Set.